You guys gave us an excellent response for what Inter should do this January. Here are the awards for:
Most popular attackers Inter should sign: Yevhen Konoplyanka, Xherdan Shaqiri, Alessio Cerci, Erik Lamela
Most popular defenders Inter should sign: Matteo Darmian, Fabian Schar
Most Popular sales: Jonathan, Kuzmanovic
Here are some of the best and most realistic comments:
Ins: Konoplyanka, Darmian
Outs: Jonathan (just get rid of him somehow), any excess youth players who need experience out on loan (preferably send them abroad)
If Inter could afford it/loan him Shaqiri would be a wicked addition to the squad too. He’d replace Palacio in this line up. Firminio’s value is skyrocketing now after his continued performances with hoffenheim and his brazil callus-he’s no longer a viable option. we missed the boat there. i’d recommend we also take a look at Shakhtar’s brazilian stars-with the ongoing conflict some may want to leave. and there’s no doubt some of them are pretty damn good 🙂
–Konoplyanka – Icardi – Palacio–
—Kovacic – Medel – Hernanes—
-Dodo – Jesus – Rano – Darmian-
Then it’s up to Mancini and the players to do something special 🙂
By the assumption that we’ll only enter market (except loan), unless there is sales. I cant find any players attractive enough for sales except icardi and handa. Kova is untouchable. I doubt anyone would materialize icardi this january, but handa is a possibility to replace mignolet who face massive criticism lately. Lets say we gain some capital from handa, then bardi is going to be his successor. Risky, but i think it’s time to trust bardi. However, i will consider all offers come, except for jesus and kova. But we should able to sell campagnaro kuz khrin and jonathan. At least loan with obligation to redeem, cause we need to make space for new players.
And then lets say we gain some capital from bond sales, or whatever i’d go for
– Buy Cerci, 13m is possible if the relations of cerci with atl deteriorating. Even loan with obligation rrdemption is possible if things deteriorating and atl. Need to send cerci away.
– Or buy shaqiri: his price is much lower now, same as cerci. And i heard bayern will accept formula 2m loan with obligation to redemp the rest (12-14m). We can use alvarez money to redeem. But shaqiri’s competition is fierce from juve, roma, napoli, liverpool, atl. Madrid to replace cerci. But we have to get at least one of them (cerci more realistic for competition reason).
– buy/loan giovinco. His contract end next summer should be available for cheap. He’s forward but doing very good as left winger with parma.
– loan either salah or campbell. If cerci failed then take campbell, if shaqiri failed then take salah.
– Buy darmian, idk his price. But should be around 10-12m, but his wages is low.
– buy obiang, to replace khrin or obi. OR loan paulinho.
And if we dont have money,
– shaqiri with loan with oblgtion redemption(from alvarez sale) and guarantee him as important player
– loan giovinco or take back botta
– loan either salah, campbell, and giovinco.
– take back crisetig and send away khrin
As for konoplyanka i’d go for free in june. In january transfer you need quick impacts fron player who know serie a. I’d also try for ayew, gignac, kramaric and litchsteiner for free. It depends on january market.
All the players above in consideration of our salary parameter, below 3m. Forget about lavezzi, lamela, gerrard, glen johnson, balo, sneijder, messi, LOL
By this formation dicsipline is an obligatory. When hernanes go forward, kova and medel need to stay in center. And the other way around if kova go forward. And also the fullback, when darmian boost up, dodo should stay at least until center.
Icardi? Sorry to say this but i hope we can get most money from him this january. We just really need MONEEEYYY
1) Cerci/Lamela/Shaqiri/Jovetic [loan+option to buy]
2) Konoplyanka/Kramaric/Dzsudszak/Ayew [all 2015]
*notice there are players on the edge of a BOSMAN move in each line, so we HAVE TO MOVE CLEVER this time! I would try to sign now Konoplyanka for the summer.
1) Jonathan [expiring contract, but who wants him?!]
2) Guarin [if good enough offer comes in, doubt it]
3) Kuzmanovic [we already have Khrin and Obi for backup role]
4) Campagnaro [propose mutual termination, expiring contract in June].
Thank you very much to everyone who participated. It was really hard to chose the top 3. I hope Mr. Thohir will listen to what you have to say!