Udinese’s Gerolin Rules Out Jankto Exit Amid Inter Links

Udinese’s Gerolin Rules Out Jankto Exit Amid Inter Links
December 14, 2017 14:00
( )

Udinese’s sporting director Manuel Gerolin spoke on the interest in some of his sides players as the January transfer window approaches.

“Our objective is to improve as a team, all together. The transfer market is a consequence of our good work,” Gerolin told Tuttomercatoweb.

Gerolin proceeded to speak directly on one of their most sought after assets, midfielder Jakub Jankto.

“I do not think Jankto will be moving anywhere in January,” he said in conclusion.

Jankto, a Czech international, has drawn interest from Inter, Milan and Juventus from within Italy as a result of his performances this season in Serie A. Moreover, Premier League duo Arsenal and Everton are also understood to have an interest alongside a number of other European clubs.

This season, the 21-year-old has been near ever present for the Bianconeri missing just two of their 18 games played so far. Jankto has switched between central midfield and left wing throughout the season and managed to score five and assist four.

Cammy Anderson
By Cammy Anderson