BC Partners Could Offer To Buy Inter From Suning In Mid-February, Italian Media Reports

BC Partners Could Offer To Buy Inter From Suning In Mid-February, Italian Media Reports
January 14, 2021 12:45
( )

BC Partners could make their offer to buy Inter from Suning in about one month’s time, according to an Italian media report today.

As per Tuttosport’s print edition, the private equity fund are conducting their due diligence of Inter’s accounts, a process that will not end until the first half of February.

Only after the due diligence process has been completed will it be understood whether the British based fund would like to buy a majority stake in Inter or limit themselves to just a minority stake.

The report goes on to highlight that rumours suggest 69% of Inter could be sold with the remaining 31% of shares remaining with LionRock Capital.

Inter’s Board of Directors are scheduled to meet today to discuss the current situation at the club, with one of the topics of the meeting being the continued search for an agreement with the players regarding the spreading of their salaries.

The lost revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic will also be discussed among other things at the meeting.

 

By Cammy Anderson

Suning Could Sell LionRock’s Inter Shares To Fortress, Bain Capital Or King Street, Italian Media Report

April 23, 2021 19:00
( )

Suning have identified three main contenders to become Inter’s new minority shareholder, a report in the Italian media confirmed today. Calciomercato.com said the Nerazzurri’s owners…

Inter To Escape UEFA Sanctions For Involvement In Super League Project, Italian Broadcaster Reports

April 23, 2021 18:30
( )

Inter will not face punishment from UEFA over their involvement in the failed European Super League project, according to a leading Italian broadcaster today. Sky…

Inter Continue Shirt Sponsor Hunt With Samsung In Contention To Replace Pirelli, Italian Media Report

April 23, 2021 18:00
( )

Inter’s likely Serie A title triumph will give them a boost in their hunt for a new main shirt sponsor, according to a report in…

Inter To Release Aleksandar Kolarov Despite Importance In Nerazzurri Dressing Room, Italian Media Report

April 23, 2021 17:30
( )

Inter are all but certain to part company with Aleksandar Kolarov at the end of the season, according to a report in the Italian media…

Chelsea Striker Olivier Giroud Available For Inter On Free Transfer In Summer, Italian Media Report

April 23, 2021 17:00
( )

Inter will get another opportunity to finally sign Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud in the summer, according to a report in the Italian media. Calciomercato.com said…

Inter ‘In Advanced Talks’ With Oaktree Capital Group Over €150M Deal, US Media Report

April 23, 2021 16:30
( )

Inter are in advanced talks with Oaktree Capital Group over a €150 million deal to ease the club’s financial problems, according to a report in…

Close

Subscribe

to our newsletter