Kondogbia was interviewed by Inter Channel during the US tour.
These are the words of the player:
– Have you ever been here?
It’s the first time that we are here in New York. It’s a beautiful city, we are here to work hard to get ready.
– At the beginning, all the talk was about how much you costed. Do you think it will be a different season for you?
It will be easier for me, it is my second season in Italy, I have adapted to Italian football, but it will still be difficult, it is always the same league against the same teams, I have to work hard to be ready.
– Juve are having a great transfer market, the other teams have lost players, what are your thoughts?
We’ve bought good players, we are strong and we can do better than last year.
– What do you think of Banega’s arrival from Sevilla?
Sevilla have won the Europa League three times. They have good players. Banega is now with us, he will definitely provide something extra for us.
– There are so many players who speak French, did it help you settle in?
Yes at the beginning for sure, but now I understand Italian without a problem.
– Mancini pays so much attention to you. He tells you what to do, what do you still have to learn?
I have to try to score more, look towards goal more. My offensive game in general must improve.
-You play well in a 4-4-2, do you feel more comfortable being in front of the defence?
Not much changes. We are always eleven we must help each other, the formation comes later.
– Euro 2016 was a big disappointment for France. Are you working towards being at the 2018 World Cup?
I want to return to the national team and I have to work to go back. I want to be ready for the first game and earn the call up.
Source: Inter Channel