Inter Interested In Argentine Starlet Andereggen

Inter Interested In Argentine Starlet Andereggen
April 25, 2018 02:30
( )

Inter are among three clubs keen on Nicolas Andereggen but as FCInterNews.it understand, despite being serious about him, no concrete move has yet been made for him. Fellow Italian side Sampdoria are interested as well as Spanish second division side Rayo Vallecano.

The 18-year-old striker is currently on the books of Argentine outfit Union Santa Fe and under contract there until the end of the 2019/20 season. This season he was promoted to the senior team where he has made 15 appearances but a first senior goal still eludes him.

A Swiss passport holder, the Argentine born Andereggen will therefore not count against either Inter or Sampdoria’s respective non-EU player quota’s for next season if they are to sign him.

80% of his rights are held by his representatives and valued at €1 million while the remaining 20% is held by Santa Fe in order to allow them to receive a chunk of any future sale of the youngster.

Cammy Anderson
By Cammy Anderson

Matias Vecino’s Proposed Transfer To Napoli From Inter Is “Complicated” Italian Media Claims

October 1, 2020 16:40
( )

Napoli’s route to sign Inter central midfielder Matias Vecino is a complicated one, according to a report in today’s print edition of Italian daily newspaper…

Milan Skriniar Kisses Spurs Move Goodbye & Set To Stay At Inter, Italian Media Reports

October 1, 2020 16:20
( )

Milan Skriniar is now set to stay at Inter according to a report in today’s print edition of Italian daily newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport. The…

No Inter Revolution In Defence With Skriniar & Ranocchia Staying & Darmian Joining Italian Media Claims

October 1, 2020 16:00
( )

There will be no major upheaval to Inter’s defence prior to the transfer window closing according to a report in today’s print edition of Italian…

Italian Journalist Francesco Fontana: “Matteo Darmian To Have Inter Medicals Tomorrow”

October 1, 2020 15:45
( )

Matteo Darmian is to undergo his medical examinations with Inter tomorrow prior to completing his move to the club according to a report from Italian…

Joao Mario, Dalbert & Kwadwo Asamoah Set For Inter Exit Italian Broadcaster Claims

October 1, 2020 15:30
( )

Milan Skriniar may not be the only player that leaves Inter prior to Monday’s transfer deadline according to a report from Italian broadcaster Sport Mediaset,…