Inter Seeking Offers For Dalbert, Valentino Lazaro & Zinho Vanheusden, Italian Media Report

Inter Seeking Offers For Dalbert, Valentino Lazaro & Zinho Vanheusden, Italian Media Report
June 7, 2021 19:40
( )

Inter have a tough job on their hands to offload all their unwanted players, according to a report in the Italian media today.

As per Corriere dello Sport’s print edition, the Nerazzurri need to raise funds in the transfer market by finding new clubs for all those players who are returning from loan spells.

Radja Nainggolan is the hardest matter to resolve, with the midfielder demanding a payoff from Inter in order to terminate his contract.

Steven Zhang will not grant the Belgian his wish, which has led to a stall in talks with Cagliari.

Elsewhere, Dalbert is coming back to Inter after Rennes decided not to exercise their €12 million option to buy, while Valentino Lazaro is returning after Borussia Monchengladbach waived their own €13.8 million option.

Zinho Vanheusden will be re-signed from Standard Liege for €13 million, meanwhile, but he has plenty of suitors after recovering from the second long-term knee injury of his career.

Inter will also be hoping to offload players like Eddie Salcedo, Gabriel Brazao, Darian Males, Georgios Vagiannidis, Sebastiano Esposito and Lorenzo Pirola.

By Will Beckman

Nerrazzurri Legend Sandro Mazzola: “I Swore After Andrei Radu’s Error, Now Inter Must Show Some Balls”

April 29, 2022 00:30
( )

Legendary former Inter striker Sandro Mazzola feels that now Inter must show what they’re made of in the Serie A title race and in the…

Ex-Nerazzurri Midfielder Antonio Sabato: “Positive Season For Inter So Far But Now Serie A Title Looks Unlikely”

April 28, 2022 23:59
( )

Former Inter midfielder Antonio Sabato feels that while the Nerazzurri have had a positive season so far, they will struggle to win the Scudetto now.…

Ex-Inter Goalkeeper Alberto Fontana: “Andrei Radu’s Error Came Because He Didn’t Keep Things Simple”

April 28, 2022 23:30
( )

Former Inter goalkeeper Alberto Fontana feels that the error made by Nerazzurri goalkeeper Andrei Radu in yesterday’s 2-1 Serie A loss to Bologna was the…

Ex-Nerazzurri Forward Antonio Cassano: “I’d Say 80% Chance AC Milan Win Serie A, 20% Inter Do”

April 28, 2022 23:00
( )

Former Inter, Roma, and Real Madrid forward Antonio Cassano feels that now there is a much better chance that AC Milan will win the Serie…

Udinese Forward Gerard Deulofeu: “Serie A Clash With Inter Not A Derby For Me But I’m Rooting For AC Milan”

April 28, 2022 22:30
( )

Udinese forward Gerard Deulofeu is rooting for his former side AC Milan in the title race, but he’s not treating Sunday’s match with Inter as…

Ex-Inter Goalkeeper Luca Castellazzi: “Still Count On Samir Handanovic Next Season, No Need To Exaggerate Andrei Radu’s Mistake”

April 28, 2022 22:00
( )

Former Inter goalkeeper Luca Castellazzi feels that it is important not to blow the error made by Andrei Radu to allow a winning goal to…

Close

Subscribe

to our newsletter