Fiorentina Sporting Director Daniele Prade On Inter Target Nikola Milenkovic: “If A Big Club Makes The Right Offer We Won’t Say No”

Fiorentina Sporting Director Daniele Prade On Inter Target Nikola Milenkovic: “If A Big Club Makes The Right Offer We Won’t Say No”
July 5, 2022 19:00
( )

Fiorentina Sporting Director Daniele Prade has acknowledged that defender Nikola Milenkovic could leave the club this summer amid transfer links to Inter.

Speaking in a press conference, as reported by FCInterNews, Prade spoke about the 24-year-old’s situation, stating that if the right offer comes along then La Viola will be willing to make a deal.

Milenkovic has emerged as one of Inter’s major transfer targets in defense this summer, with the Nerazzurri having raised a serious interest in him as they began planning for life after a sale of Milan Skriniar.

The Serb would be a like-for-like replacement for Skriniar in Inter’s back three and so there is a good chance of them stepping up their interest once an anticipated sale of the 27-year-old to Paris Saint-Germain goes through.

Nothing has happened between the clubs yet, but Prade’s words suggest that there is optimism that Inter will be able to get a deal done should talks heat up with Fiorentina.

“The player has been here for five years, and our last season together was a gesture of love,” the executive said. “We refused a major written offer from England, and this season we’ve continued on with him.”

“Of course, if a big club arrives we won’t say no,” Prade continued, “but we’re on the same page because there’s an exceptional relationship between us.”

“We’re ready as far as the transfer market, as always we have been the case,” he explained.” Last year between July and January we signed seven players, we added many players, and we have many more ideas.”

By Toni Weeler

Photo – Inter Share Snapshot Of Strike Partnership Romelu Lukaku & Lautaro Martinez In Action

August 9, 2022 04:30
( )

The strike partnership of Romelu Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez is set to be reunited at Inter after the Belgian had been at Chelsea last season.The…

Video – Inter Share Highlights From Alexis Sanchez’s Three Seasons With Nerazzurri Upon His Departure

August 9, 2022 02:30
( )

Forward Alexis Sanchez has officially left Inter after his contract with the club was terminated by mutual consent, but he has not done so without…

Alexis Sanchez Says Goodbye To Inter & Serie A: “I Leave This Place With Three Trophies After Eleven Years”

August 9, 2022 00:30
( )

Alexis Sanchez has said goodbye to Inter and to Serie A following his time in the Italian top flight.Writing in a message on his Instagram…

Close

Subscribe

to our newsletter