The timeline of the chaotic scenes that erupted at the end of the 1-1 Coppa Italia semifinal first leg draw between Juventus and Inter at the Allianz Stadium on Tuesday has been revealed.

An official report by investigators from the FIGC (Italian FA), as reported by FCInterNews, has given an account of the racist abuse that was hurled at Nerazzurri striker Romelu Lukaku from Bianconeri fans, as well as how the brawl on the pitch erupted after the final whistle.

The FIGC investigators’ report notes that the hostile reaction to Inter striker Lukaku from Juventus supporters began with the Belgian’s late tackle on Bianconeri defender Federico Gatti in the 80th minute.

The Nerazzurri striker, who had come on as a second-half substitute, was booked for the challenge, whilst the reaction from Juventus fans in the stands was to begin loudly booing the player.

According to the FIGC investigators’ report, a majority of the 5034 fans present in the first tier of the Tribuna Sud section of the Allianz Stadium behind the Juventus goal began making “monkey” chants shortly after Lukaku’s foul on Gatti, which were perceptible to the investigators present.

Then, after Inter were awarded a penalty late on in the match, it was Lukaku who stepped up to take it.

The FIGC report notes that the racist “monkey” chants continued and grew louder whilst the Belgian was waiting to take the spot kick.

Moreover, the investigators that there was one unidentified object that was thrown into the penalty area, whilst a half-full water bottle also made it on to the playing area.

After Lukaku scored from the spot and went to celebrate in front of the stand full of Juventus supporters by making a “silencing” gesture, and then was subsequently sent off, the FIGC reports that the racial abuse intensified.

The investigators heard more “monkey” chants as well as “racially derogatory” language shouted at the Inter strikers from certain Bianconeri fans present in the stand behind the goal.

The FIGC investigators also go into detail regarding the brawl the erupted after Lukaku’s sending-off, and after the final whistle.

Several players as well as coaching staff from both teams came onto the pitch without the security intervening.

When all was said and done, Inter captain Samir Handanovic and Juventus wingback Juan Cuadrado were both sent off for their role in the brawl, as the pair had a physical altercation with one another.

During the altercation, Bianconeri player Cuadrado is reported by the FIGC investigators to have punched the Nerazzurri captain during the pair’s confrontation.

However, the investigators note that both sets of players were heavily involved in what turned into a massive brawl on the pitch.

The FIGC report also states that Inter Assistant Sporting Director Dario Baccin attempted to enter the pitch to physically confront referee Davide Massa.

Baccin was reportedly shouting angrily at the official, calling him derogatory names such as “piece of sh*t,” whilst his fellow Nerazzurri directors held him back to prevent him from going over to the referee.

The FIGC report does not specify anything regarding what happened between the sets of players in the tunnel or in the dressing rooms at the Allianz Stadium.